Wednesday, August 3, 2016

love does

this thing about expanding itself

at first i thought perhaps i had to change or control or hide or constrain my care for people 
to make room for the one who holds my heart
but, going instinctually i find that the more i love and cherish my people, the more my heart grows

and the more i love and cherish my people, the more they love and cherish me back

so that's pretty wow

and

also, furthermore, in consequence... dot dot dot colon i dont know if splaining the consequence is necessary here. i just like words that indicate there is something more

3 comments:

  1. just be awesome to people. make them feel welcome. the golden rule. giving to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, give them shit when they deserve it. everyone loves to be given shit deservedly, lovingly. unless they're a one. or closeted. watch out.

      Delete


cuba

cuba

.

we are creatures of air, our roots in dreams and clouds, reborn in flight.